Aratubo has successfully passed its audit for the new IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 standards. This certification has particular significance because Aratubo is among the first companies to achieve it since 1st October, when transition to the new standard became compulsory..
- What is IATF 16949:2016?
It is the specific standard of Quality Management Systems for the automotive industry, published by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), and which substitutes ISO/TS 16949:2009.
The regulation covers new requirements added to those of the previous standard, in:
➡ Concepts of product safety
➡ Error prevention and loss reduction in the supply chain
➡ Supplier development and management
➡ Ethical responsibility
➡ Second-party audits
➡ Inclusion of customer specific requirements or CSRs
- The IATF 16949:2016 standard guarantees that Aratubo:
- Follows internationally agreed and recognised practices for quality management in the automotive sector
2. Uses a common language to interact with customers around the world
3. Works to increase efficiency and effectiveness
4. Integrates a model for continuous improvement of quality
- Integrated solutions in the automotive sector
IATF 16949:2016 is a guarantee of higher quality and safety in the automotive industry. Aratubo, as a supplier of integrated automotive solutions, meets these strict levels as a contractual requirement with its customers, to remain competitive and to continue being a leading supplier in the sector.