The global automotive industry demands standards of the highest quality from both brands and manufacturers, as well as from the suppliers of manufactured goods and materials.
For this reason, the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) has developed IATF 16949:2016; a specific ISO for the automotive industry whose main objective is continuous improvement, placing special emphasis on the prevention of defects and waste in the supply chain.
The system has the following strengths:
- Productivity of production lines
- Activities focused on continuous development with ambitious improvement plans.
- Monitoring of activities through many control data and indicators for the process effectiveness/efficiency.
Benefits of the IATF 16949:2016 certification:
- Satisfaction and commitment to customer requirements
- Continuous improvement and operational efficiency translated into a cost reduction
- Global recognition as a leading supplier in the automotive industry
- Quality approach in the supply chain for the development, management and control of suppliers
Aratubo, as a supplier of comprehensive solutions for the automotive industry, has renewed the AITF 16949:2016 certification for the next 3 years, by guaranteeing its clients a high level of commitment to quality and continuous improvement of the processes identified in the quality management system.