In summary, with this certification, Aratubo improves energy efficiency while cutting down on energy consumption. This leads to a reduction in the environmental impact of our manufacturing process, making us a benchmark in our industry.
The ISO 50001 certification is an international standard that aims to establish, implement and guarantee an Energy Management System (EMS) within the organisation.
The efficient and responsible use of energy is a necessary practice that has multiple benefits:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Achieves a more efficient consumption of resources
- Energy savings in the short, medium, and long term
- Decreases CO2 emissions and carbon footprint
- Know and implement new energy efficiency technologies
- Awareness among staff to adopt the energy saving measures
- Reduction and control of energy costs
- Involvement in the protection of the environment and sustainable development